2

Time to update my Fakebook status.

Last weekend I was at the Oscars and it was alright nothing to crazy. The real fun started after the Oscars but lets start from the beginning. Ben Affleck gave me a ride in his limo to the Oscars and it was really fun. We where in the limo for about 30 minutes before the Oscars started and we where drinking champagne like a whole bottle. Man Ben Affleck sure knows how to start the day. Then later we got walked on the red mat and the paparazzi where there taking many many photos. After that my date arrived, Jennifer Lawrence and I went to our seats. The Oscars was kind of boring but me and Jenni made if where joking around the whole time hahahhahah it was so funny. There where no really great speeches or anything but the most choking thing was that Leo got a Oscar. I was so surprised by this. 

After the Oscars where finished we went to Emma Watsons after party. That was really fun all the important people where there. I don't remember all the people who where there so I won't call anybody out, because I don't want to left somebody out. So the party was really great but I don't have any great story from there because me and Jennifer Lawrence didn't stay there for a long time because we met Kanye West and he was a really big fan of me so I signed his lambo and then we heded of in his limo. Kanye West wanted to show us his new album so he started to rap the whole album. Me and Emma where so wasted we also started to rap and Kanye really liked it.

Me and Emma said we where going home and Kanye gave us his new album that wasn't released yet with his autograph so that was a great night thanks everybody. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar